Friday 10 September 2010

Feedback For My Pitch

Strengths

Having shown my the class my presentation, one of the strengths that was suggested by my classmates is the narrative of children getting bullied and confiding in a family friend is very original. Another strength is the variety of different merchandise that will be available with relevance to my TV Drama.

Weaknesses

One of the weaknesses that was given after the class had seen my presentation is that each slide on my powerpoint were too vague. They also said not enough information was given on the powerpoint so the class was not able to grasp the full concept of my TV Drama.
Improvements
One improvement I was given is to put more information onto each slide of my powerpoint, so that the concept of my TV Drama is easily understandable. Another improvement I was given is to give more information particularly on the representations slide as it wasn't completely clear on whether I was challenging or agreeing with the stereotypes and ideologies I had stated.
The changes were made to my powerpoint so that it is easily understandable and could appeal to my class and they can decide if they would like to work with my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment