Sunday 11 July 2010

Audience Profile For Hadouken And Gallows

Hadouken

Age: I think that the age of the target audience is 12-20. I believe this is the age because they have a young band.

Gender: I think due to the fact that all of the members of Hadouken are males, the target audience will also be males.

Ethnicity: White because the members of the band are white.

Fashion: Skinny jeans

Hobbies and Interests: I think people that are into partying and skating.

Current Media Consumption: Music genres such as Indie and Rock. Also TV programmes such as Skins.

Location: London, due to slang being used.

Gallows

Age: I think that the age of the target audience is 18-25. I believe this is the age because the type of music which the band creates is very upbeat and has high energy dancing involved.

Gender: I think due to the fact that all of the members of Gallows are males, the target audience will also be males.

Ethnicity: I think although Gallows are originally a British band, I believe they are aiming at an American audience. This is because the US version of their website is in much more detail than the UK site.

Fashion: Leather, usual rock band clothes.

Hobbies and Interests: I think people that are into tattoo's and also guitar playing are who Gallows are aiming their music at.

Current Media Consumption: This could be other bands within the same genre, also watching music channels who play the same music.

Location: Northern cities, such as Newcastle and Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment